Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dubai accommodations for girls

Al Qasr – I do not know this one personally.
Al Bustan Residence (I have heard good things)
Al Bustan Rotana (near the airport, quite OK.)
Avari
Arabian Courtyard
Arabian Park
Ascot Hotel
Astoria Hotel – Interesting name.
Broadway Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Burjuman Rotana
Capitol
Chelsea
Crowne Plaza
Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridian
Dusit Hotel
Fairmont
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach
Hilton Dubai Creek (super friendly, non-lobby access to rooms)
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Holiday Inn Downtown (please confirm otherwise)
Holiday Inn Internet City
Ibis Hotel – I think its an American hotel.
Intercontinental Festival City (super green, side entrance)
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeira Rotana
JW Marriott – Owned by the Mormons. This and the Sheraton are know to be American chains in the Arab Islamic world. I have always tried not to make a point of the fact that I am American in the Middle East, better to day your Canadian.
Karama Hotel
Khaleej Palace
Le Meridian Fairways = I think this is a French chain.
Le Meridian Airport Hotel
Le Meridian Dar Al Sandos
Le Meridian Mina Siyahi
Le Royal Meridian Resort
Metropolitan Diera
Metropolitan Palace Hotel
Moscow Hotel – No problems here, many Russians, nice website, but too much flash, I can not wait for a website to load.
Novotel World Trade Center – I think this is a Scandinavian hotel.
Panorama Hotel
Radisson SAS Deira Dubai Creek – I think this is a Swedish hotel.
Raffles (Wafi Centre), High stars to this Dubai hotel, no hassles what so ever.
Ramada Continental Near airport
Ramada Hotel
Ramada Intercontinental
Rihab Rotana
Ritz Carlton – If you have the cash.
Royal Mirage Palace
Shangri-la Hotel -Shangri-la was a great classic movie if you have not seen it.
Sheraton 4 Points – I have stayed at the Sheraton in other Islamic countries (like Morocco) and it was not possible, but here you will be hassle free. I have always liked the Sheraton for business but it is way to pricey for private travel.
Sheraton Deira
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
Sofitel City Centre
Towers Rotana Hotel
Traders hotel
Westin Mina Seyahi (Jumeirah road) I think this is connected to the Sheraton chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment